We're Hiring: Join the WorkBright Team!
If you love startups and want to work at a dynamic and interesting enterprise SaaS company, check out open jobs below and apply today!
About the Team
We are a currently a team of 13 and we are hiring as we enter the next phase of our business. We’re a diverse group from many different backgrounds but at our core, we share these commonalities:
- We are passionate about what we do
- We love the outdoors which is what has kept our headquarters in Boulder - although almost all of our team lives outside Boulder (Denver, Kansas, & even Oregon!)
- We are big on collaboration and giving back
- We support each other in both our professional and personal lives
- We get along like pros - we work, climb, bike, ride, ski and hike together
What is WorkBright?
Remember the first day of work at your last job? Sitting in a back-office, filling out form after form? This is a HUGE time sink for employers, especially those that hire hundreds of new staff in short periods of time - think retail, healthcare, restaurants, camps, and more.
Our software addresses these costly and time-wasting processes and dramatically reduces the administrative overhead by allowing employees to complete ALL paperwork online, before they show up for their first day of work.
The big vision: We empower companies to be great employers by equipping them with HR technology that makes life easier and employees happier!
We love our office in Boulder (shown below) but we also have lots of opportunities for remote work and occasionally we meet up at a brewery for some Thirsty Thursday work time!
This position is responsible for ensuring that our customers get the most out of our software and services. You consult with our new customers to translate their existing onboarding process to WorkBright. You serve as an ongoing resource, providing both reactive care to questions, problems, and requests as well as proactive care to help the customer utilize WorkBright more effectively. You are an advocate for our customers as our company continuously grows and evolves our product to meet the needs of our users.Click here to apply
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary, bonus potential and health benefits
- Flexibility. We meet in the office 1 day of the week in Boulder. The rest of the week, you can work in the office, at home, coffee shop, or wherever you are most effective.
- A chance to learn about and contribute to all departments of a successful, high-growth start-up as we scale to become a major player in the HR Tech space.
Our Core Values
- We listen - with humility & curiosity to gain understanding
- We simplify - HR is complicated so we keep it simple
- We are trustworthy - honest, transparent, & reliable
- We guide - empower positive change in HR
- We care - each other, our customers & the employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkBright is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Click here to read our official policy on inclusion and diversity in hiring practices.Learn more