Join the WorkBright Team!
#29 on Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work 2020
If you love startups and want to work at a dynamic and interesting enterprise SaaS company, check out open jobs below and apply today!
WHAT IS WORKBRIGHT?
Remember the first day of work at your last job? Sitting in a back-office, filling out form after form? This is a HUGE time sink for employers, especially those that hire hundreds of new staff in short periods of time – think retail, healthcare, restaurants, camps, and more.
Our software addresses these costly and time-wasting processes and dramatically reduces the administrative overhead by allowing employees to complete ALL paperwork online, before they show up for their first day of work.
The big vision: We empower companies to be great employers by equipping them with HR technology that makes life easier and employees happier!
A Quick Video from our CEO:
We are looking for an energetic individual to engage new leads, cultivate inbound leads, and close small to medium-sized deals.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are a currently a team of 22 and we are hiring as we enter the next phase of our business. We’re a diverse group from many different backgrounds but at our core, we share these commonalities:
- We are passionate about what we do
- We love the outdoors which is what has kept our headquarters in Boulder – although almost all of our team lives outside Boulder (Denver, Arizona, Florida & Oregon!)
- We are big on collaboration and giving back
- We support each other in both our professional and personal lives
- We get along like pros – we work, climb, bike, ski and hike together
WorkBright’s culture is Driven by Our Core Values
The foundation of what WorkBright does is grounded in what we value most as company in supporting both our clients and each other as a team. We place high importance on our core values in our hiring, interactions and evaluations of workers.
We extend humble, receptive ears, seeking new perspective & understanding, and ensuring you feel deeply heard.
We consider the needs of those around us, honoring them as people first, proudly serving one another, our customers, & our community.
We pursue wisdom from diverse voices, discerning truth to shape our unique perspective, to boldly lead through education & design.
We operate with honesty & integrity, holding ourselves accountable for our outcomes, as we seek to build and keep your trust.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and bonus potential for most employees
- Company equity for ALL employees after tenure period
- Health benefits for self and family
- 401K, FSA, and other benefits
- Remote Work – we are a fully remote team with loose headquarters in Boulder we try to meet quarterly.
- A chance to learn about and contribute to all departments of a successful, high-growth start-up as we scale to become a major player in the HR Tech space
- A fun, down-to-earth, get-things-done startup environment, with lots of freedom to make a difference
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We celebrate diversity and pride ourselves in fostering a productive, fun and positive company culture. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer.
Read our official policy on inclusion and diversity in hiring practices. Learn More…
FULLY REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITIES
Our Company was born in Boulder and that is still loosely our “headquarters” with the largest concentration of our employees in the Boulder / Denver Front Range area.
In February of 2020, like a lot of companies, we leaned in to our remote work life and now operate 100% remote with employees coast-to-coast in Oregon, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, and Maine!
We welcome top talent from across the country and are fully set up to facilitate remote work beyond the pandemic.
During “normal” non-pandemic times all employees are required to travel to Colorado approximately 4 times a year for quarterly reviews and team bonding.