We're Hiring: Join the WorkBright Team!
If you love startups and want to work at a dynamic and interesting enterprise SaaS company, check out open jobs below and apply today!
About the Team
We are a currently a team of 8 and we are hiring in almost every department as we enter the next phase of our business. We’re a diverse group from many different backgrounds but at our core, we share these commonalities:
- We are passionate about what we do
- We love the outdoors which is what has kept our headquarters in Boulder - although almost all of our team lives outside Boulder (Denver, Kansas, & even Oregon!)
- We are big on collaboration and giving back
- We support each other in both our professional and personal lives
- We get along like pros - we work, climb, bike, ride, ski and hike together
What is WorkBright?
Remember the first day of work at your last job? Sitting in a back-office, filling out form after form? This is a HUGE time sink for employers, especially those that hire hundreds of new staff in short periods of time - think retail, healthcare, restaurants, camps, and more.
Our software addresses these costly and time-wasting processes and dramatically reduces the administrative overhead by allowing employees to complete ALL paperwork online, before they show up for their first day of work.
The big vision: We empower companies to be great employers by equipping them with HR technology that makes life easier and employees happier!
We love our office in Boulder (shown below) but we also have lots of opportunities for remote work and occasionally we meet up at a brewery for some Thirsty Thursday work time!
Looking for someone to dive into code and contribute to bug fixes, improvements, and new features. Over time, you will grow to 'own' major parts of the product and be responsible for their overall direction and quality.Click here to apply
Success in this role requires enthusiasm and a hunter-mentality, as significant time will be spent on the phone and via email cultivating prospects, following up on leads generated from marketing programs, as well as independent prospecting and other lead generation strategies.Click here to apply
A successful candidate will be flexible, wearing many hats, able to take direction but driven to own channels and initiatives as they come along. We are looking for an analytical marketer who can create schedules and structures to make the execution of campaigns more efficient.Click here to apply
This part-time role will work directly with our CEO to help with scheduling, administrative tasks, and small projects. The hours can be flexible and the work setting can be fully remote so this is the perfect job for someone looking to supplement income in a flexible environment.Click here to apply
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary, bonus potential and health benefits
- Flexibility. We meet in the office 1 day of the week in Boulder. The rest of the week, you can work in the office, at home, coffee shop, or wherever you are most effective.
- A chance to learn about and contribute to all departments of a successful, high-growth start-up as we scale to become a major player in the HR Tech space.
Our Core Values
- We listen - with humility & curiosity to gain understanding
- We simplify - HR is complicated so we keep it simple
- We are trustworthy - honest, transparent, & reliable
- We guide - empower positive change in HR
- We care - each other, our customers & the employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkBright is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Click here to read our official policy on inclusion and diversity in hiring practices.Learn more