Customize a quote to meet your specific hiring needs
Request a quote to see exact pricing for your organization. An additional, one time implementation fee will be applied to your final pricing based on complexity of form setup.
Get a Custom Quote
Add-ons & Premium Features
Our flagship I-9 available as an add-on or standalone
OCR technology verifies I-9 documentation and you can designate an authorized representative to sign Section 2 completing the entire remote onboarding process.
- Scan and transcribe I-9 documentation from a mobile phone
- Customize who your Organization allows to be an Authorized Representative
- Use geo-location to verify the Authorized Representative
- 100% federally compliant with audit trails and timestamps
All-in-one sourcing and hiring platform
Integrated ATS system will increase your applicant flow, reduce your workload and transfer any hires directly into our Onboarding platform.
- Post your jobs to thousands of job boards to reach even more qualified candidates
- Increase engagement with branded career sites that job seekers can explore on any device
- Auto filter you're applicants with customizable job related questions.
- Easily manage conversations with your candidates using your messaging inbox that includes both email and texts.
Automated employment eligibility screening
E-Verify seamlessly integrated into your digital onboarding workflow.
- Transfer data from an employee’s WorkBright profile to E-Verify with one click
- Approved E-Verify Cases: Returns a completed E-Verify case number to your WorkBright employee profile
- Unresolved E-Verify Cases: Built-in workflow helps walk you through the steps required to resolve the case with the employee
- Easily view the status of all your E-Verify cases from the E-Verify dashboard
Granular control of your administrator capabilities
With the personally identifiable information available to administators, user permissions allows you to customize which administrators can see what data down to the field level.
- Create restricted access administrators who can only see certain employee information.
- Restrict administrators to only see certain staff that they manage.
- Restrict administrators from being able to make modifications to forms and settings.
- Reports restricted to just the information the administrator has access to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing is based on how many onboards you hire in a 1-year term. Every business is different so we compile custom quotes to make sure you don’t pay for more than you need.
If an employee logs in and completes 3 or more forms in a calendar year then they count as an onboard in your account.
This allows you to have employees complete basic information year after year like benefits enrollment without having to pay again for that employee!
No, you are welcome to have as many administrators in the system as you need to onboard your employees effectively and we recommend giving each administrator a unique login for tracking and auditing purposes.
IF you have over 5 administrators we do recommend adding on “User Permissions” as shown above so you can block sensitive data and tighten control over who can see what information in your system.
Yes! All of our contracts are on an annual basis but we can offer you monthly terms for a 15% credit card surcharge.