Included with Onboarding
I-9 compliance is a major concern for all HR departments. WorkBright’s core Onboarding offering includes a Smart I-9 that is maintained and updated (at no cost to you) in compliance with federal mandates.
What makes it so smart?
- I-9 wizard with simple instructions written for people, not lawyers!
- Data validation to reduce data entry errors
- Upload identity verification documents from your phone
- Electronic wet signature for both employees and admins
- I-9 Audit Report to easily identify expiring documents
- Auto-fills pre-existing employee data (in compliance with government requirements)
Starting at $89/mo
WorkBright’s E-Verify module automates the painful process of manually certifying employment eligibility through the E-Verify website.
Employee cases are automatically submitted to E-Verify directly from WorkBright when Section 2 is completed. Most cases return a closed case number to the employee’s profile within seconds with no additional actions required. For the few cases that aren’t closed immediately, WorkBright’s error-correction workflow will provide specific steps to guide your admins toward resolution.
Monitor the status of all cases and take action when needed from the dedicated E-Verify dashboard!
Why choose WorkBright’s E-Verify Module?
- Tested and certified by E-Verify to comply with government standards
- Eliminate data entry errors associated with manual data transfer
- Most cases require no additional admin work or visit to E-Verify website
- Error-resolution workflow explains errors and how to resolve them
- Save your team time and costs associated with manually using E-Verify
- Quick visibility into staff’s status through the E-Verify dashboard
How it Works
Step One: Initiating Cases
Cases are initiated automatically when you complete Section 2 of the I-9 (i.e. countersign) in WorkBright. You can complete Section 2 for each employee individually or sign in bulk to save time!
Step Two: Results returned to your account
Cases and statuses will be almost immediately returned back to the employee’s WorkBright profile with Case ID, status, and details on next steps if required.
Starting at $129/mo
WorkBright’s Remote I-9 Module enables start-to-finish completion of Form I-9 before a new hire’s first day, including designation of a third-party to complete Section 2.
It also introduces new features to eliminate data entry errors and ensure legitimacy of identity documentation, all while maintaining federal compliance once COVID-19 deferrals are lifted.
- OCR (optical character recognition) software scans and transcribes identify verification documents and completes required fields on Form I-9
- Eliminates time-consumptive admin resolution of common data entry errors like incorrect passport number or document expiration date
- Allows your hires to select a third party (like a friend or family member) to countersign Section 2 of their I-9, eliminating repetitive and time-sensitive admin labor
- Enables 100% remote completion of onboarding paperwork before a new hire’s first day
- Complete I-9 Section 2 audit trail including timestamps, IP addresses, & phone numbers
- 100% federally-compliant process