WorkBright is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, welcoming, and equitable environment for all. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, socioeconomic status, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We believe that diversity helps us build a product from a wide range of perspectives and skills needed to serve a diverse customer base. In an effort to make WorkBright an incredible place for all people, we strive to do the following:
- Seek out people from all communities and backgrounds when we have job openings.
- Remove barriers to entry for people seeking to break into the tech industry.
- Bring diversity and equity into leadership roles.
- Provide training, professional development, and support to help staff with future professional and personal endeavors in the outdoors.
- Work with external organizations and individuals to deliver top quality Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) training for our staff.
- Continue to be an organization that values the perspectives and contributions of all people.