Maximize Employee Satisfaction & Retention In Each Phase Of The Seasonal Employee Lifecycle!
If you are involved with the management of seasonal employees, then you know that that there are many differences in working with temporary workforces vs. traditional, full time staff. In this webinar, David Secunda will share tips and tricks from over 20 years of experience working in and managing seasonal workforces at top employers including Avid4 Adventure, one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work.
When: Thursday, March 16th @ 11am PT
Topic: Managing the Lifecycle of Seasonal Employees
In this session, we will walk through the lifecycle of seasonal employees and explain best practices in each phase to maximize employee satisfaction and retention.
- How to find the right people and how to identify red flags
- How to on-board many employees quickly and then train effectively for long-term success
- How to identify top performers and make them feel valued throughout their tenure at your organization
- How to create plans for advancement or reconfigure roles to maximize talent (in-boarding)
- How to provide effective performance reviews at the end of the season (off-boarding)
- How to maximize season-over-season retention
3 Things You Will Learn:
- How managing a seasonal workforce is different than managing traditional employees.
- Best practices to maximize season-over-season retention.. And why this is so important!
- The differences and best practices of onboarding, inboarding, and offboarding a seasonal workforce.
About the Presenter
Dave Secunda, Co-Founder and CEO of WorkBright, is a passionate entrepreneur and HR enthusiast who has been selected to serve on numerous boards and host speaking engagements across the country for his expertise and forward-thinking perspective on the changing face of the HR industry. He started WorkBright after experiencing first-hand the pain of onboarding hundreds of employees in a short time at his previous venture, Avid4 Adventure which runs day & resident camps in the Boulder area and beyond.
He received the Jim Rennee Outdoor Industry Leadership Award, has served as the Director of Outdoor Education at CU and was the President of the Outdoor Industry Association. He served on the boards of Leave No Trace, the American Hiking Society, the Student Conservation Association, ACA RMS & the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.