Free Educational Webinar
How To Evaluate The Results Of A Background Check
Enter Your Information Here To Watch The Recording!
Safe to hire? Or NOT? How can you know?
Background checks are an essential part of the hiring process. Knowing how to evaluate and handle the reports you get back from your screening provider is essential. Equal employment policies and various Ban the Box statutes around the country require you to adopt background screening procedures that are sensitive to individual-level circumstances. Meanwhile, you must consider the risks involved in the roles you are seeking to fill.
WorkBright invites you to watch the recording of a live webinar with the background screening experts of Proforma Screening Solutions. This session will help you better understand how to evaluate the results of a background check in order to make better hiring decisions, promote fair hiring practices, and manage your risks.
- What to check for and why
- How to evaluate background check reports against the risks of the positions you are seeking to fill
- How to handle a “negative” background check
- When, why, and how to perform individualized assessments (what the EEOC wants to see)
When: On Demand, Enter information to the left to watch right now!
- The forces behind background check regulation
- What you are allowed to ask candidates
- What your results providers are allowed to tell you
- Your rights as an employer based on results
- How to design a background check program
- The different type of background checks
- Other screening elements