The best and most cost-effective hiring method is through referrals from your team.
Benefits of referrals include a lower cost of hiring, better hire and retention rates, higher employee performance, and a virtuous referral loop.
So why do you use outdated programs that fail to get results?
Join WorkBright and Avid4 Adventure founder and CEO David Secunda for a live session where he’ll help you diagnose why your current program isn’t working and build an engine that ignites a continuous cycle of new employee referrals.
- Why your referral program isn’t working
- How to set goals that inform how to build your program
- How to build an effective referral toolkit
- Tips to keep the referral program top-of-mind with employees
- Ways to diversify your referral compensation
When: Thursday, March 21st at 2pm ET
Who Should Attend: While this content was originally developed for the camp industry, the information included is applicable to anyone that could benefit from a more effective employee referral program.
How to Attend: Enter your information in the form to the left and an email will be sent with log in information.