We know there has been continued confusion around the shifting regulations for PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) loan forgiveness. We wanted to share the recording of our recent expert panel to help you maximize the amount of your loan that is forgiven!
Our panel of experts discussed the nuances of these new guidelines and answered specific questions from our audience members. If you have applied for or received PPP funds, this is a must-watch session to ensure you’re following the latest guidance.
This webinar was recorded and accurate as of June 23rd, 2020.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Discussion Highlights:
- How long is the new forgivability period?
- What is the ratio of payroll to other expenses?
- What payroll and non-payroll aspects are forgivable?
- Is PPP money still available to new applicants? If so, what’s the best way to apply?
- Can you talk about the $2M scrutiny threshold and what it means? What does “necessary” really mean in this context?
If you are struggling to create a reopening plan for your business, check out recordings from our Back To Business reopening plan series!