WorkBright has recently partnered with Energize Colorado, a COVID-19 recovery and support nonprofit, to create the Back to Business Reopening Plan. This will include a series of free resources over the coming month that synthesize thought-leadership from health experts, business leaders, and government officials into actionable plans to for businesses reopen in a timely and safe manner.
We invite you to join the first Back to Business webinar on Wednesday, May 13th from 2-2:30pm ET about Payroll Protection Plan Forgiveness.
If your business has applied for or received a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan, you may be uncertain about the specific timeline and process requirements to have your loan forgiven. We’ve selected five experts that will be discussing the specifics of the PPP program, how you need to spend the loan money, and how to maximize your loan forgiveness amount during your eight week timeline. They’ll also be taking questions from attendees!
Enter your details to the right to reserve your seat!
Date/Time: Wednesday May 13th @ 12:00 PM MT (30 Minutes)
3 Things You Will Learn:
- Accounting: How to make evaluation simple and fast for your lender
- Amount: Understanding how much can be forgiven
- Allowability: What is allowable and what is not for forgiveness
- Latest Updates: What recent clarifications have been provide
- David Secunda, Founder & CEO of WorkBright
- Suzi Bahnsen, Small Business Development Center
- Troy Henikoff, Managing Director, MATH Venture Partners
- Chuck Cotter, Partner, Holland and Hart
- David Payne, CPA, David Payne Accounting Services
Not available on Wednesday? Not a problem! The webinar recording will be shared with all registrants after our webinar, so please register if you’d like the content to be sent you you afterward.
Have Specific Questions You Want Answered? When you sign up for the webinar, you’ll be redirected to a survey where you can type in other questions or topics you would like our panelists to cover during the session.
We hope to see you there!