Customer Success Representative
If you love startups, working with people, and want to work at a dynamic enterprise SaaS company with tons of room for growth, read on…
We’re looking for a rockstar customer service representative to be the frontline support of WorkBright! We need someone who is enthusiastic about our product and passionate about quality customer service. In this role, you’ll work directly with our great customers over phone and email to help them learn, troubleshoot, and get the most out of our product and services. You’ll work with our sales and engineering teams to improve the product and processes going forward.
Do you remember the first day of work at your last job sitting in a back-office, filling out form after form? This is actually a huge time sink for employers, especially when you think about businesses who hire hundreds of new staff in short periods of time– industries like retail, ski areas, amusement parks, restaurants– the list goes on.
Our software addresses these costly and time-wasting procedures. We dramatically reduce the administrative overhead by letting employees do everything online and through their phone, before they show up to work. But beyond paperwork, we are building a platform that turns antiquated hiring and onboarding experiences into ones that delight new employees, ensures effective training and work-readiness, and ultimately increases both employee quality and retention.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A perfect cultural and core value addition for us. Seriously, this is way more important than anything else. Read about our culture at https://workbright.com/company
- Worked in a customer-facing role
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Computer literate. Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Xcel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Desk.com is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred but not required
What We Can Offer You:
- 25k annualized salary for first 3 months of training, then successful candidate will hit 30k salary
- Collaborative environment in our co-working space in Boulder in the heart of downtown plus the ability to work from home
- Tons of leadership opportunities – you will truly help grow our product and company
- Mentorship from the founders and our world-class investors and advisors
- A fun, down-to-earth, get-things-done startup environment, with lots of freedom and flexibility
NOTE: Remote applicants who are willing to relocate will be considered, but preference is given to local candidates or those we can meet in person.
How to Apply
Email your resume and a personalized cover letter (no more than one page) to [email protected]. Mention specific reasons why this position resonates with you, and include links or examples of any work you’ve done to help you stand out in the crowd.