Build Your Family Friendly Workplace in 1 Year!
Creating a family friendly workplace goes beyond extended vacation time and makes room for all aspects of your employees personal lives - caregiving of aging parents, nursing of new moms, even looking after pets!
In this one hour you will:
- Hear personal stories from Dave Secunda’s own experience with running family friendly workplaces
- Learn about best practices in creating a family friendly working situation
- Create a blueprint for what you can do in your Company to lead these changes over the next year
- Walk away with information, support, and inspiration!
When: Wednesday, May 16th at 12pm ET
Three Things You Will Learn:
- Caregiving Best Practices - 7 recommendations in caregiving policies and procedures
- Flexibility Best Practices – 9 suggestions for your time and attendance policies
- Breastfeeding Best Practices - 5 things to try to support nursing mothers in your workplace.
How to Attend: Enter your information in the form to the right and an email will be sent with log in information!
Presenter: David Secunda
David Secunda, Co-Founder and CEO of WorkBright, is a passionate entrepreneur and HR enthusiast who has been selected to serve on numerous boards and host speaking engagements across the country for his expertise and forward-thinking perspective on the changing face of the HR industry.
His companies have received the distinction of being selected as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in the United States, and Top 50 Companies to Watch in Colorado.