Here’s how the E-Verify module works:
- Transfer data from an employee’s WorkBright profile to E-Verify with one click
- Approved E-Verify Cases: Returns a completed E-Verify case number to your WorkBright employee profile
- Unresolved E-Verify Cases: Built-in workflow helps walk you through the steps required to resolve the case with the employee
- Easily view the status of all your E-Verify cases from the E-Verify dashboard
Why Choose WorkBright’s E-Verify Module?
- Tested and certified by E-Verify to comply with government standards
- Eliminate data entry errors and time associated with information transfer
- One login for all your employee onboarding processes
- Save your team time and costs associated with manually using E-Verify
- Get visibility into your entire staff’s status through our E-Verify dashboard
Fill out the information to the right and a WorkBright representative will be in touch ASAP!
How Does It Work?
Step One: Initiating Cases
Cases are initiated automatically when you complete section 2 of the I-9 (i.e. countersign) in WorkBright. You can do this individually or in Bulk.
Step 2: Wait for results to be returned to your account!
Cases and statuses will be almost immediately returned back to the employees WorkBright profile with Case #, status, and details on any next steps if relevant.