As a perk of being in the HR.com network, WorkBright is offering a $100 discount on implementation if you sign up for our digital onboarding by April 30, 2020!
Request a 15-minute intro call using the form to the right to learn more about how WorkBright can streamline your new hire process!
Why Rapidly Hiring Companies Across the Country Choose WorkBright!
For rapidly hiring businesses, new hire paperwork can be an inefficient administrative nightmare. WorkBright moves traditional employee onboarding to a mobile-first solution that new and returning employees complete before they arrive for their first day of work so you can get back to managing people, not paper.
The Top Reasons YOU Will Love WorkBright:
- Save Time & Money – We reduce the cost to onboard a new employee by 8x! Show an instant ROI with WorkBright by checking out your cost here.
- Automate Your Process – Automated reminders about incomplete forms and incorrect information move HR out of filing cabinets and the inbox, saving your HR team hours of administrative work.
- Ensure Compliance – Track progress and report on staff files from a web-based dashboard. Ensure compliance with state and federal regulators in a secure cloud-based environment.
- Give New Hires A BETTER First Day – First impressions count. WorkBright impresses and inspires, helping you retain the best employees and establish your culture from day one on the job.
What Makes WorkBright Different:
- New hire packet delivered directly to a smart-phone
- Staff can use a camera phone to upload certificates in advance
- Simple workflow to reject incorrect forms
- Automated reminder emails are sent to staff with incomplete paperwork
- The I-9 countersignature process is completed electronically
- Simple payroll export and/or integration
- Propietary features for seasonal, contract, and part-time workers
"My single biggest success as it applies to the Corporate Stores from this past year was achieved with the help of WorkBright. I’ve been able to reduce the time it takes to set up and onboard a new employee to less than 2 minutes which frees me up to do the other parts of my job that I am passionate about."
Boulder Housing Partners
The Boulder Housing Partners HR team was juggling a manual, paper-based onboarding and open-enrollment process and a glitchy, add-on service from their payroll provider before streamlining their 50-page new hire paperwork packet with WorkBright’s digital onboarding solution.
Check out their primary goals for a new solution and how WorkBright shaved hours off their process and improved their employee culture from day one.
Boy Scouts of America - Denver Area Council
With over 200 seasonal employees being hired each year to staff their summer camp, Megan Houghton and the team at BSA-Denver chose WorkBright to replace their manual, paper-based onboarding process with a streamlined, digital process that has shaved days off of their auditing and onboarding workload.
Read the case study below for a deep dive into their decision-making process, goals, and ultimately the results for BSA-Denver taking their HR paperless.