Free Educational Webinar
Onboarding Best Practices – Camp Staff
Enter Your Information Here To View!
See why Avid4 Adventure was named one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
Attracting top talent and retaining your best staff from year-to-year starts BEFORE Day 1. See how one of the country’s top camps, Avid4 Adventure onboards and rehires over 250 staff members each year for their day and overnight camps!
- Push and pull data from WorkBright using JSON and standard HTTP calls
- Create custom workflows w/ webhooks
- Simple and secure authentication schemes
- Helpful documentation and technical support options
When: This Webinar has been recorded and is now available to watch anytime! Just register in the form to the left and you will be taken to the recording to watch instantly.
Topic: Onboarding Best Practices – Camp Staff
The seasonal staff that represents your camp all summer long has a unique set of motivations and needs. On this webinar, you’ll get an inside look at Avid4 Adventures onboarding workflows which enables a happy, fulfilled workforce and an industry leading culture.
- Why onboarding is so important to culture and retention
- Engaging employees before day 1
- Forms to collect for compliance and culture
- Removing the headache from regulatory audits
- Onboarding hacks for smooth training & a peaceful HR team
- Rehiring and engaging through the off season
- Q&A: Ask you burning onboarding, culture, and retention questions to industry experts!
Co-Presenter: David Secunda, Co-Founder & CEO of WorkBright
Dave is a passionate entrepreneur and HR enthusiast who has been selected to serve on numerous boards and host speaking engagements across the country for his expertise and forward-thinking perspective on the changing face of the HR industry.
He received the Jim Rennee Outdoor Industry Leadership Award, has served as the Director of Outdoor Education at CU and was the President of the Outdoor Industry Association. He served on the boards of Leave No Trace, the American Hiking Society, the Student Conservation Association, ACA RMS & the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
Co-Presenter: Heather Mrozek, Regional Manager of Avid4 Adventure
Heather relocated to Estes Park, CO in 2006, and has been rock climbing, backcountry skiing, and adventuring ever since. From a young age, Heather knew she wanted to combine a career in education with her love of the outdoors.
She has found that combination as the Regional Manager at Avid 4 Adventure where she has risen through the ranks because of her passion for the campers and focus on streamlining processes that make Avid4 run more efficiently every year.