See How Digital Onboarding Works for Your Caregivers!
Give your caregivers fast, compliant and 100% paperless onboarding with WorkBright! Join our group demonstration to see how we are working with many BrightStar Care franchises to cut costs and get caregivers to their first shift faster!
When: Thursday, May 9th, 2019 at 1PM CT
Topic: BrightStar Group Demonstration & Look Inside WorkBright
- Adding a new employee - See how easy it is to issue paperwork to new employees with only their name and email
- Filling out paperwork – Get a peak at how your employees will interface with their onboarding paperwork - from their smartphone or any web enabled device!
- Mobile Upload - Watch as a new employee uploads photos of their certifications and relevant documents.
- Approving & Rejecting forms - Stay compliant with easy approval and rejection workflows that notify your new employee when they need to make a correction.
- Countersigning the I-9 – Countersign in bulk or one-by-one when you see the employees I-9 documentation on day 1.
- Reporting – Powerful reporting capabilities let you pull all relevant information on your employees so you can see when documents expire, pull addresses and much more!
- E-Verify Module - Get a look at the newest WorkBright feature launching in May that allows full management of the E-Verify employee verification process entirely within WorkBright.
- ABS Integration - Get a sneak peak at an upcoming integration that allows a seamless transfer of employee data from WorkBright into BrightStar’s ABS.
How to Sign Up: Enter your information in the form to the right and instructions to join the webinar will be emailed to you!