The verdict is in… Boy Scouts Councils across the country LOVE onboarding staff with WorkBright! Our focus on mobile-first technology, ability to handle both new and returning seasonal staff, and easy export to IOIPay make WorkBright the perfect choice for the unique staff at Boy Scouts of America.
What Boy Scouts Councils Love Most About WorkBright:
- New hire packet delivered directly to a smart-phone
- Staff can use a camera phone to upload certificates in advance
- Simple workflow to reject incorrect forms
- Automated reminder emails are sent to staff with incomplete paperwork
- The I-9 countersignature process is completed electronically
- Simple payroll export to use for IOI Pay
The Top Reasons YOU Will Love WorkBright:
- Save Time & Money – We reduce the cost to onboard a new employee by 8x! Show an instant ROI with WorkBright by checking out your cost here.
- Automate Your Process – Automated reminders about incomplete forms and incorrect information move HR out of filing cabinets and the inbox, saving your HR team hours of administrative work.
- Ensure Compliance – Track progress and report on staff files from a web-based dashboard. Ensure compliance with state and federal regulators in a secure cloud-based environment.
- Give New Hires A BETTER First Day – First impressions count. WorkBright impresses and inspires, helping you retain the best employees and establish your culture from day one on the job.
"Our onboarding process takes a fraction of the time it did before. The best part about WorkBright is that they are still changing and listening to what we need to make the system even better."
Boy Scouts of America - Orange County Council
The Orange County Council uses WorkBright to hire new and returning seasonal employees for their Outdoor Adventures programs! They also utilize the platform to report on staff data and export information for payroll through IOIPay.
The team at Orange County has been kind enough to share their “Hiring Checklist” which outlines their process using WorkBright as well as the documents that are collected via the system.
Boy Scouts of America - Denver Area Council
With over 200 seasonal employees being hired each year to staff their summer camp, Megan Houghton and the team at BSA-Denver chose WorkBright to replace their manual, paper-based onboarding process with a streamlined, digital process that has shaved days off of their auditing and onboarding workload.
Read the case study below for a deep dive into their decision-making process, goals, and ultimately the results for BSA-Denver taking their HR paperless.